Customer Service Support Specialist
3-Month Temporary Opportunity
WORK FROM HOME! REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!
The main function of the Support Specialist is to provide superior customer service to external customers, department staff, and other company employees. Perform various billing functions such as creating initial billing set up for basic to complex policy plans.
Key objective for the Role:
- Modify and change the billing systems based on amendments and renewals
- Maintain data integrity and update system data bases to contribute to efficient department operations and accurate billing
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Open, sort, and scan all incoming mail
- Upload applications and supplemental documentation in Kofax
- Process/Data Entry/Indexing of all applications and supplemental documentation
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- need to be able to input large amounts of data into system for a greater part of each working day
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Drug/Background and Typing Test Required
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma required
- 0-2 years experience
How to apply: Please submit your resume online and click apply
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service - Support Specialist