Use Your Optical Experience to Launch a New Career with a Company that is Dedicated to Improving LivesBuild a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry Leader that offers excellent training · advancement opportunities · great culture · competitive payIf you combine the ability to make both inbound and outbound calls with attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, the Customer Care Specialist position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training and the ability to use your previous optical experience to make an impact on the customer service experience. If you bring some optical experience, we'll set you up for success here. We just ask that you are committed to your attendance and punctuality.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage and first-rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises, such as lots of opportunity for overtime with extra pay.
To be a strong fit for this Customer Care Specialist opportunity you will have:
- High School education or equivalent required
- Previous related optical experience and/or training required
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in a team environment
- A professional phone presence
- Basic ability to add and subtract and understand decimal numerical sequencing
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
You need to know:
- For remote work, you’ll receive a company-provided laptop, headset, and equipment, but you will provide your own high-speed internet, and will need the ability to plug your equipment directly in (rather than relying on WiFi) as our VOIP phone system works best when plugged in.
- For remote work, your office must be in a quiet environment where you can work uninterrupted, and where no one else will be privy to the HIPAA-protected information that you’ll have access to on your screen.
We have multiple openings for the day shift position. Our Customer Care locations provide support to Customers from 7 am – 7 pm Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday and for a few hours on Saturdays. You will work an 8-hour day shift M-F, specific hours to be determined based on your location. We are customer-driven so we'll expect you to be flexible about working overtime and occasional Saturdays as needed, although we anticipate that to be minimal in this role.Improving Lives By Improving Sight
. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.
Essilor of America, Inc.