Our growing office for union benefits is looking to add multiple customer service positions to our new office locations as well as remote positions. The Customer Service Representatives are responsible for matching client needs to products and services. Daily tasks include making outbound calls and taking inbound calls, scheduling new appointments with members, client policy reviews, enrolling new clients, data entry, and servicing requested benefits to the clientele. This is a full time position with great weekly hours and the ability to work from home!
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about making an impact while making an income. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
- have excellent customer relation and communication skills
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person
- be knowledgeable in Windows, Zoom and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
- Customer Service and/or Customer Sales experience preferred
Candidates must be a US citizen and a background check will be conducted
We provide Training!
Thank you for your interest in our job posting. Please respond with your resume.
By applying to this job post, you agree to being contacted via text, email, and phone calls.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers