Uni-lingual: $17 per hour
Bilingual: $19 per hour
- Score for customer experience, compliance and procedural adherence using customized scorecard;
- Identify trends and training opportunities;
- Provide feedback to agents and management to enhance agent performance.
- Other responsibilities may include procedure documentation, training, and creating reports. Quality monitoring experience and excellent communication skills required;
- Verint 360 Admin, Excel, and contact center experience preferred.
• High school diploma.
Compunnel Inc. has always been and will always be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Where every individual, solely on their merit, qualification and competency not only has equal economic opportunity but also for recruiting, training and career development. Our 2000+ members reflect a culture of diversity and inclusion and bring their authentic, original and best selves to work. Our inhouse team who looks over no discriminate against any employee and puts affirmative actions has full support of our Chief executive officer Andy Gaur and its top leaders branched out across Compunnel.Company
Call Center Representative (Work from home)