Due to continuous growth, we are currently seeking aDevOpsAzureArchitectwith a strong understanding ofAzureAI/ML.You will be expected to work as an advisor to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions. Creating these relationships requires strong communication skills and a passion for solving complex challenges.
- This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401k and more. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
- The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Establish and continually improve Architecture Frameworks and Standards and Best Practices
- Review various processes and workflows to make recommendations on process improvements as well as technology improvements
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system designs, potential risks and issues all based on best practices
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Manage the complete software development life cycle
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver high-performance solutions
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions
- Create scalable architectures usingAzureApp Service,APImanagement, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.),APImanagement, microservice frameworks etc.
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions onAzureCloud
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of enterprise experience in cloud platforms
- 8+ years of enterprise application development working with DevOps tools
- Strong knowledge around containerization (AKS/Kubernetes, Kubeflow, and other open source leading technologies
- Experience automating deployment of code and infrastructure (Git, Jenkins, Pipeline/Terraform, Ansible orAzureResource Templates)Understanding of networking capabilities, including load balancers, web application firewalls, network access control lists (NACLs), security groups, routing, tracing, and DNS resolution for building proficient and secure solutions
- Creating scripts and templates to buildAzurebased development systems
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and resolving issues in cloud-based environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of working in a virtualized and/or cloud environment
- Leveraging agile development process from system build through deployment
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with monitoring tools (e.g., AppDynamics, PRTG Insights, etc.)
- Understanding development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker,AzureDevOps, GitHub)
- Demonstrated knowledge of various database solutions, servers, and Open Source Solutions includingSQLandNoSQLdatabases (MSSQLincluding OSS (Postgres, MySQL etc),AzureSQL
- Experience developing solutions withAzureML, ML Server and Artificial Intelligence including development experience with .NET/C#
DevOps Azure Architect (U.S. Remote) at Railroad19
Tags: azure, machine-learning, artificial-intelligence, azure-devops