Job Description - Bilingual Customer Service Advocate
We are currently seeking bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English) individuals looking to jump-start their careers with an award-winning Fortune 100 insurance company at their downtown Columbus headquarters. The position will begin as a work from home opportunity, and then will be moved back to the downtown office. Everything to work from home will be provided to you! An ideal candidate will be driven, possess strong communication skills, and have a desire to advance in the future. This is a fantastic entry point into a great corporation that enables multiple opportunities to advance with this prominent nationally known Insurance provider. You will be taught everything that you need to know, so no experience is required!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities - Bilingual Customer Service Advocate
- Providing exceptional customer service while building relationships with existing customers all over the U.S.
- Assisting customers with a range of complex inquiries ranging from financial to general insurance questions
- Playing an instrumental role in helping customers make the best decisions possible regarding their financial needs
- Helping to support team success with daily team meetings and a strong cooperation
Education and Experience - Bilingual Customer Service Advocate
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, High School/GED required
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience preferred in any industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to connect with upper level management
- Desire to build a career!
Benefits and Pay - Bilingual Customer Service Advocate
- $16.50/hour starting pay
- Opportunity to earn multiple pay increases within your first year
- Paid Training for 5 weeks from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 11:00pm (full time, set schedule)
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource is built on the premise that through a well-designed process and passion, we can change the way people think about staffing firms. We have been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years across North America, with a wide range of employers - mid-sized businesses to the Fortune 500.Company
We're serious about acquiring and retaining the highest quality talent. So we offer a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. It's one of the reasons our primary source of candidates is the employed workforce. They are excited and eager for this career opportunity, not resigned to it.
Highly qualified and passionate individuals in a well-matched environment create success. InnoSource's core competency is matching qualified and motivated candidates with long-term career opportunities at our high quality client companies.
Bilingual Customer Service Advocate