Apply, be hired, and start Working from Home.
Our mission is to create an environment where people thrive based on core values of Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Grace. In short, we believe if we live by our core values and pay our people a premium, we will maintain our incredible culture as we attract and retain the best people. FPS is not for everyone. Those with a desire to serve, to problem-solve and to contribute with a sense of urgency, quality and collaboration will find FPS a unique and inviting workplace. We have grown globally from 0 to 800 employees in 3 years - creating a host of career opportunities for our people to thrive!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, generous PTO, a performance-based, uncapped bonus program and opportunities for training and career development. We are also currently in a fully remote work environment and provide the equipment you need for success - including a computer and dual monitors.
As Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible to provide assistance to customers that requires emergency roadside assistance. These maybe limited to emergency roadside benefits as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner’s package. This program requires 24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives for assistance as needed. You are expected to be professional customer service representative in a work from home environment.
- Coordinate towing and roadside services for owners
- Answer inbound calls from stranded motorists and dispatch roadside assistance, coming to the rescue and securing services including towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, electric vehicle charging, and more.
- Place outbound calls to list of client’s service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer’s needs
- Identify the customer’s location using Google Maps and other client tools
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Outbound coordination to client’s service providers & possible follow up calls for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services
- Make all reasonable efforts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Recognize and diffuse escalated member situations in a patient, professional, and courteous manner.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in people to people service interactions
- Experience in helping people get what they are looking for
- High School Required, College Degree a plus
- A working knowledge of google maps and other mapping resources.
- Ability to comprehend extensive policies and procedures related to roadside assistance and membership privileges and benefits
- Prior customer service experience required prior roadside dispatching preferred
- Ability to utilize a PC or laptop to communicate with others
- People-oriented and great at building relationships
- Displays a strong customer focus, awareness, and sensitivity with the ability to gain trust and respect of colleagues and customers
- Makes appropriate decisions and exhibits sound judgment
STAY SAFE. STAY HOME. To ensure safety of our employees, applicants, clients and visitors during the Corona virus Pandemic, the entire FPS US Community is under work from home setup. All hired during this time will require the ability to work from home. The office-based setup will resume dependent on the organization direction in the future.
Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a new kind of performance-based outsourcing firm. We're problem solvers and difference makers. We're doers and thinkers. We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things!
We solve urgent business problems by leveraging the best people, process, and technology to develop and implement full-service, multi-channel solutions to increase customer lifetime value and reduce acquisition costs for large companies around the world.
We are looking for individuals that reflect our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Accountability, and Grace.