Finding and hiring skilled talent is more significant than ever before. Discover Life Enterprises has the tools to connect companies with the best recruits, as well as connect applicants with the right jobs for all of their qualifications. If this position is not suited for you, don't give up. Schedule a consultation with one of our recruiters so we can help you find the right career!Job Description
Our client provides emergency roadside assistance to customers that have emergency roadside benefits as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner's package.
They are currently looking to expand their team with friendly, highly motivated, and reliable answering service agents to handle inbound calls for their clients and their client's callers.
This is NOT a telemarketing position. We are currently looking to fill both part time and full time positions including weekends. Bilingual is a plus.
• 24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client's customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as:
- a vehicle that won't start
- flat tire(s)
- keys locked inside a car
- vehicle out of gas
- vehicle in an accident
• Place outbound calls to list of client's service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the
• Possible outbound calls to client, client's customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
• Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives
• Outbound coordination to client's service providers & possible follow up calls for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services
• Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation
• Identify the customer's location using Google Maps and other client tools
• Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
• Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the parameters of the policy's program
• Provide status updates to customers calling after the initial request for assistance was processedQualifications
- A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
- Good grammar and spelling as well as proper telephone etiquette
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- Somewhat flexible availability as schedule is subject to change each week.
- Be a 'team player' and be able to accept constructive criticism
Keys to Success:
• This is a best fit for an agent wanting to service from 8:00 AM - Noon EST and/or 4:00 PM -8:00 PM EST
• A working knowledge of google maps and other mapping resources.Your Home Office Requirements:
- Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
- Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired Internet connection
- 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
- Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
o Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) - traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
o Cable - phone service from a Cable TV service provider
o Fiber-Optic - phone line provided by a local phone service.Additional Information
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour (base) ; ability to increase to $12.00/hr for top performers
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Houston, TX 77054 (Not Required)
Hours per week:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Company
Discover Life Enterprises, LLC
Call Center Agent