Customer Service Representative Position Details:
- Location – Southfield, MI 48034
- Duration – 6 Months
- Training hours - 6-week training 8/17/2020 to 9/29/2020 – additional nesting where they are working and applying what they learned with additional support 2 -3 weeks – 10/20/2020 nesting and training
- Work from Home – Yes
- Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Skills required include:
- Provide service to customers who possess a policy through by responding to requests via telephone regarding insurance and other financial service products and benefit plans
- Research and respond to requests and discuss options regarding various aspects of the policy; for example, status of claims, policy provisions, values, basic procedures, etc
- Process transactions and fund transfers and refer requests for other policy modifications to appropriate areas for processing
- Efficiently access multiple electronic systems and LAN/PC to provide complete response
- Work at all times to enhance and strengthen the relationship between the customer and
- Support special campaigns as needed, or if solicited by the customer
- Workers are expected to perform these responsibilities in a consistent, professional manner while exercising strong verbal, interpersonal and Quality Service Skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of company products as well as administrative, claims, underwriting and marketing organizations
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Superior telephone etiquette
- Excellent listening skills and ability to articulate ideas
- Ability to understand and respond clearly to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while promoting a quality image of
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to improve the delivery of service to internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills; Strong ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to manage stress
- Basic computer skills; Ability to “think out of the box” to generate innovative process improvements
- Strong solid math and analytical skills
- Ability to work various shifts within hours of operation
- Flexibility is a must, as your shift can/will change to meet business needs and additional hours may be expected if a business need requires it.
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- Able to work from home; this requires access to high speed wifi/cable/DSL internet, a dedicated area to work with minimal interruption, and a smart phone.
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.Company
Customer Service Representative