We are currently seeking to hire work-from-home, legal video technicians in the Miami market and surrounding areas.
- Do you have a modern Mac or PC with webcam that is able to operate live streaming software, while simultaneously recording large video files to a hard drive? (An ipad alone won't work.)
- Do you own professional business attire? (button down, tie, etc..)
- Are you extremely professional, courteous, and well spoken?
- Are you punctual, reliable, and detail oriented?
- Do you have a quiet workspace within your home in which to conduct business without incessant interruptions?
- Must have mostly open availability Monday through Friday.
The position requires logging into online meetings on-time, managing participants, recording the proceedings, documenting on/off record times on a worksheet, and uploading the recordings to an online portal. The ideal candidate will be mostly tech savvy and able to troubleshoot simple technical issue as they arise. Having knowledge or an interest in the legal industry is a plus.
We are hoping to be able to build a successful relationship with our remote candidate selections so that we may hire them to a more permanent position within our company once the covid-19 crisis comes to an end. Position pays $25+ per hour when not dealing with pandemic.