Title: EMR / Medical System Integration Analyst (“IA”)
Location: REMOTE OPPORTUNITY - Work from anywhere for project based in Palo Alto California!
Scopus IT has an opportunity for a Integration Analyst (the “IA”) on a technical deployment team to assist hospital and other healthcare customers in mapping Google Health’s data tools to source system EMRs.
Work will involve mapping, harmonizing and ‘enhancing’ data from hospital and related healthcare systems to the Google Health platform. Work will require collaboration with client technical staff to determine the best and most practical way to transform data and populate a Google Health production environment using the specification (i.e. FHIR standard).
The IA will be involved during the deployment phase. 10% of time may involve maintenance activities on all live customer interfaces. Maintenance activities can include changing or updating mapping logic based on live user feedback or new product requirements, restarting or replaying interfaces after outages, or handling changes in our data stream that result from client EMR upgrades. Specific responsibilities include:
· * Strategizing with client IT personnel on the most practical way to meet the Google Health data requirements
· * Reviewing samples of actual client data to evaluate quality/availability
· * Conducting working sessions with client clinical informaticists to understand and document the client-side EHR workflow that result in the data we receive
· * Perform actual mapping activities in the interface engine / tools
· * Perform data quality checks on the outputted data using various tools
· * Clearly document all assumptions and important steps during the mapping process and track progress towards completion of spec
· * Train client personnel on usage of data transformation tools