- This is an entry-level position that involves high visibility with top-level leadership. Rapid advancement possible for the right candidates.
- Cross-training will be in marketing strategies, team management, leadership development, and business fundamentals.
- Experience working with teams and individuals to teach and train standard operating procedures (SOPs). Full training for this position is available.
- Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable, and trainable.
- A person that is looking for a long term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is important to us.
- There is the ability to work from home virtually.
- Free leads provided
We are the largest division of Globe Life, a Fortune 500 Company traded publicly on the NYSE under the symbol GL. We have received an A+ Superior rating for financial stability by AM Best, the country's oldest independent financial ratings company. We are also Better Business Bureau accredited, boasting an A+ rating there as well. We are currently looking to expand our operations to keep up with rapid growth in the territory. Entry-level positions are available for both benefits enrollment officers and sales management positions.Company
Entry Level Sales Management -- Zoom Interview Application Available