We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
This position is completely work from home opportunity
The Real Estate Compliance and Closing Manager oversees aspects of the real estate loan department and ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- The ideal candidate will possess expertise in Mortgage Compliance regulations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to mortgage origination and servicing compliance, monitor and analyze developing trends and changes in laws, rules, and regulations as they relate to mortgage activities.
- Participate in new product development and provide input and guidance regarding compliance concerns relevant to proposed and current products and services.
- Manage compliance regulatory reviews, to verify whether business comply with applicable regulations.
- Issue compliance opinions on topics such as federal regulations, state law, and other matters that may arise.
- Oversee ongoing reviews of marketing, advertisements, materials, and disclosures for regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with department managers on solutions to overcome compliance concerns. Monitor implementation of corrective actions to address compliance-related issues revealed during monitoring activities, internal audits, and regulatory examinations.
- Identify and provide interpretation of compliance, law and regulatory changes to support QA/Post-closing with investor compliance findings.
- Develop and perform risk assessments/evaluations of the operations to determine areas for focus and potential liabilities.
- Oversee the development of and review proposed changes to compliance policies and procedures. Provide recommendations for changes.
Manager will provide support and leadership by coaching and guiding the team in achieving performance objectives as well as assisting with on-the-job training. The incumbent will support management decisions and implement change at the unit level, while also serving as a subject matter expert in handling and resolving the most complex loan requests and issues.
This person is also individually responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, and industry standard rules and regulations. This position will prepare legal documents and closing packages for title companies and attorneys.
- Review Closing Disclosure
- Review Case Number Assignment, Title Commitments, Insurance Policies, PMI Certification and all loan documents for accuracy
- Review all files for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, and investor and company requirements
- Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information
- Provide timely communications regarding closing status as appropriate
- Ensure all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines
- Understand and adhere to all existing and/or changes to internal or external guidelines, processes and procedures as soon as they are implemented
- Preparing and verifying final figures
- Sending Closing documents
- Requesting the wire timely
- Coordinate closings with title companies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required or can substitute with years of experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Mortgage Loan Closer/Funder and Compliance, preferably in a supervisory role
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team in a high-paced environment.
It's corny, but we call ourselves, "The Matchmakers of the staffing world." We're committed to pairing highly qualified employees in the real estate, title, escrow and hospitality industries with the most eligible clients. Apply now, and we'll send cupid out on your behalf!
REFER A FRIEND = GET $50
You get $50 and your friend gets a lifetime opportunity... What could be better? We will gladly send you $50 if someone you share our information with is hired and works at least 4 weeks for a direct-hire position.
Thank you for spreading the word!
Manager of Lending Compliance & Closing - Video Interviews