Position Title: Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Location: Mason, OH 45040
Duration: 6+ months
Shift: Training Schedule: 9:30 am-6:00 pm for first 1.5 to 2 weeks - Final Schedule: 11:30 am - 8 pm
- The Customer Service Representative provides high quality multi-channel (telephonic, chat, email, social media, US mail) support and problem resolution to customers each day, in a manner that meets or exceeds defined department objectives to protect and increase revenues and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Additionally, the Customer Service Representative initiates the escalation process for unresolved customer problems.
- Assists customers telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Resolves problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, and appropriate partnerships with field/stores resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Acts as a positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
- Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer and expectations.
- Uses courteous and professional language.
- High School or equivalent
- Ability to produce quality and professional written correspondence with customers
- Ability to demonstrate and perform basic math
- Customer service orientation
- Intermediate PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, proficient with Microsoft Office, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers
- Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first contact
- Strong English comprehension and a good command of grammar
Feel free to give me a call at (612) 230-3464, anytime if this looks to be a position of interest!
Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest.Company
Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
Customer Service Representative