Title: Customer Service Representative
Hours: 8 Hour Shift between 7AM - 9PM
Pay Rate: $16
Location: Work From Home
- Help callers and customers understand our business a little better. Topics would include answering benefit questions, claims questions, guiding on the appeals process, guiding on initiating authorization for pharmacy/medical calls, documenting and guiding with complaints, payment inquiries, and other customer service common questions.
- Make it easy for customers to work with us. Take ownership of their issues and do your best to resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
- Be an advocate for health and wellness. Educate customers on disease management programs and make recommendations on the right healthy living programs for their needs.
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required,
Customer Service Representative