SpotMe is the worldwide leader of enterprise engagement platforms with a focus on live events, virtual and hybrid meetings, as well as long-term engagement.
The Covid19 crisis has created a big shift in the way people work, meet and interact with one-another. As a result, were seeing a total reset of the industry, and while this is a bigchange, it is also a fantastic opportunity to transform the way people engage in meetings and events.
In the past months, we have fully embraced this opportunity, and have evolved our platform and apps to match these new needs. Our agility has allowed us to adapt with the fastest possible pace, by continually delivering and deploying new features and innovations.
In parallel, we have also had to adapt the way we work, with a focus on flexibility. Our engineers are nowfreeto decide when they want to work from home, and when they come into our Lausanne or Sofia office. In fact, they can work from anywhere they want.
Do you want to join us in this exciting adventure? Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
- Work with engineering teams to design and build a scalable platform that provides mission-critical services to our end customers and users.
- Participate in the design and development of internal tooling and scripts to monitor and automate our infrastructure related processes.
- Implement automated and failsafe platform deployment concepts typically canary releases.
- Define deployment strategy and tools to ensure smooth service operation through resistance to failure, automatic upscaling and downscaling as well as zero downtime deployments.
- Solve issues across the entire stack it being software or hardware related.
- Work with architects to help define new system architectures in order to achieve high availability and failsafe services
- Responsible for on-going maintenance and support of internal tools, improve system health and reliability.
- Document and provide cross-training to peers for projects and products worked on.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years of relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of software engineering and cloud operations.
- Familiar with cloud automation concepts, tools, and processes.
- Experience in designing large-scale distributed information systems, server load balancing architectures.
- Working experience with Ansible.
- Professional experience with Terraform, Docker and Packer.
- Solid work experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP stack.
- Practical experience with Linux administration (Debian is a plus), monitoring tools, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience with deployment and maintaining of Erlang/OTP based systems is an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Site Reliability Engineer at SpotMe
Tags: terraform, docker, ansible, cloud, aws