About the Company and Opportunity:
- Locally owned South-end Construction company
- Company is stable and doing great!
- Casual laid-back office culture
· Flexible Schedule & the ability to work from home
- Work-Life balance, very little Overtime
- They offer excellent benefits, including a 401K plan with an automatic match plus the ability for an additional match,100% paid medical for employee and 75% for dependents, 64 holiday hours plus a personal day, 3 weeks PTO and more!
- Amazing leadership team who is hands on and supportive
Overview of the Controller role:
- Responsible for the management of the Accounting Department
- Manage audits
- Works closely with the leadership team
- Management of accounting team, 2 reports
- Ad hoc projects
Preferred Qualifications for the Assistant Controller:
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree in Accounting is preferred
- Construction experience is a must
- Job Cost experience is a must
- 8+ years of progressive experience
- Audit experience is a plus
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.Company
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Tags: finance and insurance