Norwalk, CT or Remote
Candidates must have 5 or more years of Business Development experience in the IT/Technology Staffing industry.
We are based in Woburn, MA and Norwalk, CT and allow our team members to work from their home offices anywhere in the country.
We are looking to add a Senior Business Development Partner with 5 + years of experience to join our talented team of recruiting professionals and help in our expansion. You will be tasked with finding new clients, getting new job orders, particularly in the contract or contract to hire IT/Technology space.
If you feel like you are overworked or held prisoner to daily and weekly meetings and always being micromanaged, we might be the change you are looking for. We allow our Senior B/D Partners to make decisions and manage their business so they can move quickly and make the best decision for hiring managers they are serving.
We are an ideal match for top producers looking to make more money (a lot more), while gaining more flexibility with their daily schedules. This opportunity is particularly interesting for someone who is thinking about venturing off on their own but is not quite sure about taking on all the risk.
What is required from you:
- 5+ years of experience developing business in the Technology/Engineering space.
- High Achieving personality that sets and delivers on their goals.
- Understanding of temp staffing space and ability to sell contract staffing services and manage accounts.
- Desire to be part of a growing startup with 3 years of growth and profitability and be a key contributor. (love wearing multiple hats)
- Managed client accounts with multiple contract engineers engaged on assignments
What you will find from us:
- We do not micromanage. If you are entrepreneurial, you know what it takes to earn a solid income. You will have the freedom to work your own schedule, while having the support of in-house industry recruiting veterans and back-office operations.
- Sell when you want, and to whom you want. No vertical or geographic restrictions.
- We are not a firm where you have to deal with politics, drama, or someone watching your call numbers!
- High touch recruiters that make sure engineers on your assignments are engaged and happy.
- We can instantly financially support payroll for a new rollout of temps/contractors.
- Our back office provides top-notch Invoicing and Accounts Receivables Collections, Virtual time and Approval Systems, Direct Deposits for W2 Temps/Contractors/Consultants, and more. Really, everything you need to succeed immediately.
- You get full access to our CRM and Applicant Tracking System and candidate database along with a full suite of Microsoft Products including Outlook Web and Desktop applications for email on our Exchange Server.
- A paid national calling plan.
Keywords: Agency, sales, BDR, biz dev, Full Desk, Full-Desk, split desk, split-desk, sales, selling, Recruiter, Recruiting, Recruiting Manager, Partner Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Sourcer, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition Manager, Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, work from home, remote, telecommute
Stable company, recession-proof, and solid work culture.
Sr. Business Developer Partner