Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a highly experienced Senior Software Engineer to join the Digital - Internet Solutions team who has demonstrable experience in the technologies the position requires. This is an innovative and exciting commercial online banking product that is attracting large interest in the banking and fintech space nationwide, so were seeking someone who is an excellent team player, has strong customer facing skills and has a passion for technology to meet customer needs.
Jack Henry & Associates Digital Internet Solutions provides solutions to financial institutions across the country. This position will report to the Digital Internet Solutions Software Engineering Manager and will work on a team with other technology professionals.
This position will be hiredRemotely (from any US location).
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft .NET/C#/ASP.NET.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with APIs/Web Services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with cloud technologies (Azure or AWS).
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
- Must have experience with or knowledge of REST Services and JSON.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with APIs and Middleware.
- Experience with design patterns and/or SOLID principles.
- Experience with multitenancy software platforms.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Senior Software Engineer at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Tags: azure, c#, asp.net, sql, sql-server