We have an exciting opportunity at our Fortune 100 client for a Revenue Analyst - Order Management. This is a remote role (work from home!) and is a long-term opportunity (up to 2 years) with possibility of conversion to perm for the right candidate. iTalent offers medical benefits, 401k and more! Direct W2 candidates only please (we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time) **no third party or vendor submissions please**
JOB ID: 73696
About the Role:
- You will own both sales and orders operations. In this role, you will manage the process for validating and activating all accepted orders in accordance with our policies. You will work to assure that order data is correct within our financial systems (ERP) for accurate financial reporting.
- This role requires extensive coordination with many organizations, including Legal, Sales, Account Management, Sales Operations, Finance, Billing Operations and Revenue Accounting. You must be self-motivated, well-organized and extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- You will report to the Director of Project Management - Revenue.
- Review all incoming orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company bookings and revenue recognition guidelines.
- Partner with Sales, Legal, Sales Operations, Billing Operations and Revenue departments and become subject matter expert in regard to Order Management.
- Review and evaluate current deal closure policies and procedures and challenging those items that delay or complicate deal closure, invoicing, revenue recognition, commissions, and collections workflows. Providing a reasonable and creative solution to improve workflows based on analysis.
- Assist with creation and preparation of schedules and reports regarding key metrics for management review.
- Partner with Billing Operations team to resolve all invoicing issues in a timely manner.
- Investigate and resolve all subscription/Order related issues, including but not limited to, product configuration issues, item number discrepancies and missing valid purchase order requirements.
- Internal controls: Develop and document controls and procedures.
- Special projects: Lead and assist in special projects as assigned; preparing timely and accurate results.
Revenue Analyst - Order Management (Remote Role!)
Tags: finance and insurance