Immediate need for an experienced MuleSoft API Developer using the Anypoint platform.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise APIs using MuleSoft and the Anypoint platform.
- Interpreting requirements to develop Mule services/integrations with adherence to development, integration and in practicing Mule Soft architectural best practices.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation of APIs.
- Work closely with Product Owners and Business users to develop and expand a strong set of API led capabilities
- Understand Business Requirements, perform impact analysis and assess technical challenges & feasibility in achieving required business outcomes.
- Setup Mule Exchange catalogue orgs and assets in Anypoint Platform Private Cloud Edition (PCE)
- Create wrapper APIs based on Mule Anypoint Platform Management APIs for automation and integration of other platforms to API Hosting platform
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of MuleSoft experience as a Mule 4 Developer using Anypoint Studio, CloudHub, API Gateway and Anypoint Exchange.
- Strong experience using MuleSoft suite with MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule API
- Advanced knowledge of building MuleSoft APIs & system integrations.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs with RAML using Mule Soft and also with Mule Soft Anypoint Platform for APIs and API Manager
- Should know Mule4 concepts and be familiar with the most commonly used Mule connectors
- Good knowledge of with microservices architecture and API Strategy development
- Good experience with MuleSoft ecosystem: API-Led Connectivity, Application Network, C4E, Runtime Manager, API Manager, Design Center, Exchange, Anypoint Studio (Mule Runtime 3.x and 4.x), RAML
- Experience in Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports Integrate key interfaces utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Experience in Mule ESB, RAML, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Active MQ
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing flows using Anypoint Studio
- Deep Knowledge with different MuleSoft offerings
- Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience designing, developing, securing, and managing APIs via API Gateways
- At least 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification is desirable
MuleSoft API Developer at Surge
Tags: api, rest, mulesoft, anypoint-platform, mule