EverCheck is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized Manual Verification Specialist to join the team. This is a full-time position that can take place remotely from anywhere in the country. Pay is $15 per hour, along with excellent benefits.
We are a fast growing company with an energetic, forward-thinking team. Check out your future coworkers here!
- Three-time award winning "best company to work for" by Outside Magazine!
- Flexible scheduling - work from anywhere in the US.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits: “An apple a day…” doesn’t always work.
- Wellness benefits: We’ll pay your gym fees and get you discounts on organic produce.
- Retirement plan with company matching.
- Ownership- thinking incentive bonus annually.
EverCheck specializes in license verification for the healthcare space. The Manual Verification Specialist will manage the entire EverCheck database of credential holders requiring manual credential verification, aiming for continually faster turnaround times. This person will continue to streamline process flow so no employees in database go unverified. A successful Manual Verification Specialist is skilled with time management and unintimidated by large amounts of data.
We're looking for someone who...
- Has energy and enthusiasm! We want to work with people as excited about life as we are!
- Has a bachelor's degree.
- Has exceptional skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Can work occasional weekend hours as needed, on flex-schedule basis.
- Is committed to the EverCheck vision and culture.
- Has a high comfort level working with spreadsheets.
- Pays high attention to detail.
- If you have a cool talent like breakdancing, magic, or opera singing that would be fun to see.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Perform manual verifications of credentials for EverCheck Clients who require it.
- Prioritize credential verification based on a tiered system of urgency.
- Communicate regularly with EverCheck Client Success Managers.
- Create guides for new verification types and stay educated about changes to verification policies for each credentialing board.
With your application:
We'd like you to submit a cover letter that answers a couple of questions. We cannot accept applications without a cover letter. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your written skills so feel free to show off!
- Why do you want to work at EverCheck and not somewhere else?
- What is the most challenging aspect of working remotely, and how will you address it?
We look forward to hearing from you! (and seeing your breakdancing skills)