We need your help to improve and build upon our first in the world FDA cleared AI diagnostic solution to prevent unnecessary blindness, drive down healthcare costs, and transform the way the world thinks about disease detection.
If you are a seasoned engineer who:
- is fluent in modern C++ and loves their craft.
- understands beauty in engineering and the importance of good software engineering practices.
- is always trying to see the bigger picture.
- speaks up when they see a problem.
- seeks to achieve true understanding before starting to work on a solution.
...we want to talk to you!
A bit about us:
- You can find a lot of meaning in working here.
- We are a small (~60 people), well-funded, series A startup.
- Youd be the primary AI platform engineer, working closely with our world-class R&D team on improving our current and developing new diagnostic AI products.
- We have people with significant C++ expertise to share your joys and pains of large-scale C++ development with.
- We love moving fast but have to balance agility against challenges of an ISO and FDA regulated environment.
Our current/WIP technology stack:
- C++11/14/17, STL + Boost
- Conan + CMake/Meson
- NVIDIA CUDA, TensorRT, OpenCV, ITK
Working knowledge of the above frameworks and libraries would be helpful but is not required.
IDx has office in Coralville, IA and Chicago, IL this position is open in both locations.
Applicants must not now or in the future need IDx to sponsor an immigration case for employment (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases).Company
IDx Technologies Inc.
Senior C++ AI Platform Engineer at IDx Technologies Inc. (Coralville, IA)
Tags: c++, conan, meson-build, cuda, tensorrt