AmeriSave is currently seeking a Mortgage Licensing Analyst who will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining state mortgage licenses for Loan Originators as well as any other roles requiring licensure.
Founded in 2002, AmeriSave is a well-known, industry respected mortgage lender with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate and Zillow. We offer a broad range of products, competitive pricing, and strive to make every customer experience a pleasure.
This is a great opportunity to join our talented team of the best in the industry where customer satisfaction, speed, simplicity and technological innovation set us apart.
- Facilitate process to acquire state mortgage licenses for newly hired MLO’s. Coordinate with state regulators to provide all necessary information and resolve outstanding issues.
- Acquire and maintain state mortgage licenses for branch locations as well as designation of branch managers.
- Review and identify licensing prerequisites on a state by state basis.
- Assist with scheduling continued education classes, tests, etc.
- Facilitate application submission via the Nationwide Multi-State Licensing System (NMLS) including requesting supporting documentation.
- Ensure MLOs maintain current and accurate records
- Assist with MLO license renewals and Continuing Education
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Experienced mortgage professional with strong background in compliance
- Must have at least 3 years of recent compliance experience preferably in licensing and working with NMLS and state agencies
- Strong computer skills, as well as excellent organization and time management skills
- Will work closely with managers, mortgage loan originators, and compliance personnel
- Proficient problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is considered one of the leading retail mortgage lenders in the country, with hundreds of employees serving consumers in 48 states and DC. Our goal is to provide affordable rates with expert customer service to every applicant.Company
Amerisave.com was designed to make shopping for mortgages easy and straight forward. You can shop, apply and request your rate lock in minimal time.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers a wide array of mortgage products, including VA, USDA, Non Conforming and FHA.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding, so that we can better serve our customers personally and minimize delays.
Work From Home Mortgage Licensing Analyst