- Supervise a team of contact tracing units that include epi leads, case investigators and contact tracers
- Coach staff on achieving contract tracing goals, offering feedback on performance
- Coordinate schedules and provide daily remote supervision and troubleshooting. Track daily and weekly progress for team members.
- Enforce all policies, procedures, protocols, and communicate process changes or new instructions to the team as appropriate
- Triage and escalate issues from units, brainstorm and implement solutions
- Perform supervision, epidemiology, case investigation and/or contact tracing duties for team as necessary based on workloads
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university. Master’s degree preferred.
· Experience the field of public health, epidemiology, communicable disease control, or a related field preferred.
- Experience working in a health, human service, or community-based organization or institutional setting.
- At least one year of experience supervising staff. Experience leading remote staff and/or in a complex environment preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
· Ability to manage and adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to show empathy and interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinking and sound judgment required
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Ability to work through conflict
- Proficiency with computers and data entry into electronic tracking systems
- Ownership of or ability to acquire a personal computer and broadband internet access. A headset is preferred.
- Texas resident and familiarity with Texas’ geography
Customer Service Representative - 100% Remote