We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Director to join our team! Lead all marketing policies and programs for our patented linguistics analytics application SaaS subscription sales.
- Provide product management and marketing trends for our launching and expanding sales for commercial SaaS product
- Lead and manage our Premium CORE Advisory Board and CORE Advisory Board
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Deep experience in SaaS subscription marketing or other related fields
- Experience and strong qualities in a leadership role
- SaaS marketing experience, Linguistics experience desired
- Strong product owner and management skills
- Marketing degree and MBA desired
- Interest in products employing machine and deep learning technologies
Vital Text Systems (VTS), is a growing startup formed in 2013 in Portland, Maine US. The VTS founders have worked together for several years now. Company
• August 2016 Microsoft awarded BizSpark Plus Sponsorship ($360,000) 3 year PaaS support;
• June 2017 US Patent No. 9,678,949 allowed
• July 2019 MS BizSpark Plus Sponsorship 1 year $120,000 extension Azure PaaS (PaaS) program.
• September 2019 VTS launches MVP 2.75 react design and enhanced linguistics Analytics
• December 2019 VTS deploys VTAS analytics MS Word Add-In to MS AppSource Store
• January 2020 VTS begins Early Access User (EAU) Program
• Feb 2020 VTS completes Early Access User (EAU) Program with 500 registered users
• May 2020 VTS establishes June 28, 2020 to begin commercial operations. Freemium tier reaches 750 registered users.
Financially, we are completing our 2nd round of research preparing to begin commercialization revenue operations. To support commercialization MVP 2.7.5 engages Early Access Users (EAU) who benefit from use of our text analytics for high value documents. Until they use our analytics few understand the exposure for the 70 million knowledge workers in the US. These risks are imposed by linguistic gaps in high value documents leading to miscommunication.
VTS begins roadshow engaging with Angel investors Q12020. Our plan raises $800,000 to further support expanding commercialization of our research. The funding is used for rapid staffing and revenue growth through channel partner land and expand market initiatives.
We are confident and expect to self-fund our growth after this next round of funding. Prior funding was modest at approximately $180,000 over the five years of research. We are a very lean and financially austere team carefully balancing our bottom line against steady growth. Competitive pressures are modest and mostly focused on adjacent areas in linguistic analytics.
Maine is a beautiful environment with low crime, virtually no traffic, and a great place with excellent educational facilities for growing families.
Our story is much bigger, we’re always eager to recount it.
Vital Text Systems
Sr. Marketing Director (Remote USA-WFH okay)