Remote/work from home
· This person will be analyzing all workforce planning data and working with high level stakeholders on actionable recommendations based on this analysis.
· This will include development of new techniques for modeling and data analysis to understand ambiguous data as well as forecasting efforts.
· Will be working within the people analytics space, data surrounding people or making up metrics that help describe people and behavior.
· Weekly reporting, ad/hoc analysis
· Working with Excel, SQL, Tableau
· Data entry, putting data into online platforms
· Analysis through visualization and recording
· This person should have a strong mix of technical chops as well as the ability to translate complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Ability to navigate ambiguity
· Able to articulate data efficiently
· Background in data analytics, quantitative analytics
· SQL experience
· Scripting language (Python or R)
· BS degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.
· Strong (2+ years) analytic tool set to include SQL, Excel, a visualization tool (Tableau, Power BI, Quicksight)
· Intermediate (1+ year) scripting language ability (Python, R) and/or strong (2+ years) VBA skills.
· Experience with Economics and Mathematics a plus
· Advanced statistical analysis to include decision tree algorithms and measuring statistical significance of variables and outputs.
· More advanced scripting skills in VBA, Python, or R are a plus. Experience in workforce planning, supply chain planning, or HR/people analytics.