- Client's Dealer Funding Team is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Contract Specialist.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to perform the tasks related to booking client receivables and funding dealers.
- Reporting to the Dealer Funding Supervisor, the person in this role will support client's Dealer Funding objectives.
- Review Consumer Contracts and Book Receivables within established funding service levels.
- Review contracts and credit applications for completeness, proper date/signature, accuracy, and compliance with all State, Federal, and internal operational requirements.
- Ensure that all documents within the contract package are included, accurately disclosed, and adhere to TFS' current internal policies and procedures.
- Verify contract rate, service charges, and calculations are accurate and in accordance with rate letters and special programs.
- Enter data required to book contracts and fund dealers.
- Cultivate and preserve strong relationships with dealer personnel.
- Evaluate and research deals as necessary in order to maintain the quality of applications within established guidelines.
- Address contract/funding issues with Held Offering Letters or various review requests as appropriate for timely resolution and dealer funding.
- Perform various funding tasks, such as remittance processing, contract corrections, rebate processing, booking errors, and suspense report clearing as assigned.
- Automotive funding experience highly preferred.
- Must have functional high speed internet connection that will facilitate working from home
- Available to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed for business needs
- Minimum one-year experience in retail and lease discounting procedures, systems and processes.
- Experience with data entry
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc)
Documents,Review,Contract ,data entry,Lease documents,Legal documents,MS Excel,RetailCompany