Title: Contracts Assistant/Admin Assistant - Work From Home
Pay rate: 23/hr
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
Contract to hire: Minimum of 6 months
Location: Bothell, WA - Work From Home
Ensures the timely flow of provider contracts and applications to prospective providers. Maintains multiple provider network resources. Provides general support for Provider network development projects as needed.
• Sends out contracts/applications to prospective providers upon request of Director or Manager and/or Provider Contracting and/or Service team members.
• Receives calls from prospective providers and answers questions regarding the contracting process, policies and procedures.
• Forwards requested information/documentation to prospective providers in a timely manner.
• Maintains a database of all contracts and specific applications sent to prospective new providers.
• Completes and updates (CIF) form for each new contract.
• Ensures accuracy and completeness of provider demographic information and coordinates communication of such information to the Provider Configuration team.
• Sends out new provider welcome packets to providers who have contracted with the plan.
• Utilizes Plan’s system to track and follow up with Providers who have not responded to Contracts and/or Applications sent as directed by management.
• Formats and distributes Provider network resources (e.g. electronic specialist directory).
• Comply with required workplace safety standards. State Plan / Department