The Flutter Software Engineer is the mobile developer responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining our core product: the Go mobile app.
The ideal candidate is:
- Capable of delivering production-qualityFlutter and Dart code.
- Experienced withreactive programming patternson mobile, such as those commonly used in Flutter or React Native.
- Familiar with commonserver-client API (REST and GraphQL) patternsand practices.
- Highlypassionate about mobile devices(nerds welcome), and recognizes the awesome privilege of working on a device we carry so close to our hearts.
- Fluent writing native Flutter modules in eitherSwift, Kotlin, or both.
Experience in the following areas is crucial; we think about or work on these things every day:
- Cross-functional teamworkwith other software engineers, testers, designers, product managers, etc.
- Production Mobileapp deploymenton both iOS (App Store Connect) and Android (Play Store).
- Continuous integration/deployment/testing.
- Test-driven developmentand a sense of situational balance for unit testing coverage.
- Obsessivelygood Git hygieneand clearly documented code.
- Collaborative pull request review andpair programming.
The following technologies are also in play:
- Google Firebasefor authentication, ML interfaces, cloud storage, crash tracking, performance monitoring, product analytics, A/B testing, and Push Notifications.
- NoSQL databases and interfaces with them, such asMongoDB.
- Machine learningsystems such as TensorFlow or Firebases ML Kit.
- Experience with other holistic service-based architectures--e.g.AWS.
The role requires at least three years of experience building mobile software with a server-client relationship.
If you are passionate about mobile devices (nerds welcome!), and want to work at a company that recognizes the awesome privilege of working on a device we carry so close to our hearts: youve found it.Company
Team Go, Inc
Senior Mobile Engineer, Flutter at Team Go, Inc
Tags: android, mobile, ios, dart, flutter