100 % Remote Work From Home Opportunity with a well - known mortgage company Full Time.
MUST HAVE PRIOR UNDERWRITING EXPERIENCE. Looking to Hire ASAP - send resumes
* Develops and maintains an up to date and sound knowledge of multiple loan product guidelines offered by the company, DU/LP guidelines, and risk assessment tools used to decision mortgage loans
* Reworks loans to new terms, identifies additional conditions as needed to insure a viable credit decision
* Reviews and evaluates borrower(s) profile including but not limited to all income documentation, tax returns, asset documentation, credit reports, preliminary title report, judgments, bankruptcy documents and appraisals
* Analyzes and calculates income documentation such as personal and business income tax returns and ensures all necessary documentation is requested to support final loan decisions
* Exercises good judgment, conducts reasonableness tests and issues quality decisions
* Determines accuracy and completeness of files; ensures processes are consistent
* Demonstrates proficiency in automated underwriting systems (DU, LP)
* Maintains a sound knowledge of secondary market activity, practices, and business/industry practices as they impact underwriting quality and origination activity
* Maintains pre-established service level standard of decisions within a service level time frame set by the company
* Communicates regularly with sales team, processors, closers and management
* Assists in the preparation of repurchase responses and/or rebuttal reviews
* Ability to function in an ever-changing environment and work across all business channels in Underwriting (Retail/CC/Wholesale) as needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.