COVID19 UPDATE: We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or CoronaVirus). Your health and safety is our #1 priority at Tailored Management. We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Tailored Management is seeking a candidate to join the world's largest social media network who enables over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and explore the world. You'll have the opportunity to work with great people, tackle big challenges, and make a real impact – while being your unique, authentic, self at work!
Strategic Partnerships Manager
New York, NY (initial WFH)
Health Benefits + PTO
- Support and manage a set of nonprofit partners
- Become an expert in the support experience for Social Impact Products and quickly efficiently troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve partner issues
- Develop strategic planning sessions to increase partner value and output across Facebook's Family of Apps
- Innovate with partners using technological solutions (i.e. APIs) and testing beta products
- Ability to creatively problem solve for nonprofit challenges, using data and business expertise to enable greater success
- Organizational, project management, time management, and communication experience
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Experience explaining technical solutions, establishing goals, developing opportunities, and providing reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the partner performance
- Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Social impact experience either working at a nonprofit or with nonprofits
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 9+ years professional experience in product partnerships, business development, product marketing, or digital fundraising
- Skills: fundraising, business development, marketing, product marketing, project management, strategic planning, time management
Strategic Partnerships Manager - World's Largest Social Media Network!