- Processing Non Fraud chargebacks: 1+ year
- Working from a worklist: 1+ year
- Understanding of the regulation all dispute/chargeback codes and lifecycles.
- Visa Resolve Online (VROL)
- AMEX GNS OpsNet
- Lean AdjustmentHub
- Resolves complex member disputes to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Handles all aspects of the a chargeback and or dispute. May also handle Representments, Arbitration Chargeback, Pre-Compliance, Compliance, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration and Good Faith.
- Stays current on all applicable regulatory statutes.
- Investigates complex dispute claims in accordance with rules and regulations with a high degree of accuracy and within prescribed time limits.
- Processes Provisional and/or Permanent Credit to member’s account.
- Provides and engages in customer service activities to determine member needs and provide appropriate resolution.
- Communicates the results of dispute inquiry to a member in a professional manner.
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of complex card industry rules and federal regulations, understands Reg Z, analyzes and recommends proper reason/dispute codes on all charge-backs/disputes and ensures accurate documentation is obtained to minimize the FSB exposure to loss.
- Demonstrates analytical problem-solving skills by accurately identifying the issue and determining the best solution utilizing specific Visa and Amex Association rules and Federal Regulations in an attempt to recover funds on the members behalf.
- Performs all support tasks to ensure regulatory and Visa and Amex Association rules are met.
- Seeks guidance from senior team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
Peyton Resource Group (PRG)