Technical Support Engineer - IBM Netezza
*Work from Home/Remote Position*
Full-time Break Fix Technical Support Engineer. Work from home. Third party IT infrastructure maintenance support company. Specialization required with Netezza technical support expertise. Little to no travel.
· Respond to technical service hardware repair requests on enterprise-level Netezza and other server, storage products
· WebEx, email, facetime -remote support
· Resolve clients’ questions or problems in the areas of hardware break fix and technical troubleshooting.
· Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
· Takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
· Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
· Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
· Technical and Behavioral Skills
· Three or more years’ experience hardware break fix support of Netezza products
· Remote troubleshoot using logs
For immediate consideration, please apply today!