MUST have previous administrative experience and MUST be okay working from home.
- Reviews, evaluates and categorizes incoming documents; verifies information for accuracy/appropriateness and follows up with others for missing or questionable data; prepares and assembles documents for additional handling by other associates or for distributing to outside contacts.
- Enters and retrieves information of varying complexity using computer systems and applications to update records, obtain information for others and respond independently to most questions and problems.
- Uses advanced skills and business knowledge to prepare insurance forms/documents (identification cards, certificates, endorsements, schedules, etc.), correspondence and process other insurance transactions to provide customer service and support efforts to acquire and retain profitable business.
- Performs other related support duties as requested, such as answering phones, processing mail, assisting customers, scanning, photocopying and insurance check processing (e.g., returning-and-canceling checks).
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise and continuously builds product, procedural and technical systems knowledge.
- Assists with departmental training and communication as needed. May assist with quality reviews related training/transition of work.
- Supports and assists with office and or department projects and programs.
Administrative / Claims Assistant
Tags: finance and insurance