- Administer and support campus-wide course management tools, instructional technologies, and supporting academic systems at Immaculata University.
- Act as a technical mentor and guide to faculty in the development and maintenance of new technology curricula and in applying technology to the instructional processes.
- Act as a resource to lead faculty and management of web-based courses.
- Develop and implement site based training programs.
- Support faculty in the production of courseware and troubleshooting problems.
- Create and disseminate faculty communications. Perform LMS system administration functions.
- Research advances in multimedia, web-based academic, and instruction technologies.
- Lead the design of active learning spaces and strategic support of the AV team for teaching and learning environments.
Instructional Technologist *Work From Home*