We are looking for a highly skilled developer that has experience in building Wordpress websites using the Wordpress framework, HTML5, and CSS3. The position is for a full-time contract with the option to convert to a full-time employee at the end. Candidates should have experience dealing with standard and custom theme development, plugin selection, plugin development, security, performance, mobile-first design, and custom integrations.
This position is for a remote candidate.
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am - 5pm New York time.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Skype.
- Must be dedicated, passionate and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- Must have experience with custom themes and custom plugin development
- Experience building E-commerce sites on the Woocommerce framework is a plus
- Able to work with Adobe PSD files
- Must be able to produce quality bug-free work
- Must be thoughtful and bring good ideas to the table
Please list your skills and experience with each framework you know as well as your ability to work with others and meet deadlines. We are looking for more than just, "I can do xyz tasks". We are looking for a thoughtful response as to why you are a good candidate for this job.
Our Hiring Process
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes a written code test and then a video interview.
- Code Test
- In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test that takes 1 - 2 hours to complete
- Video Interview
- Verbal technical interview and soft-skills interview
Wordpress and Front-end Developer at Curotec (Wayne, PA)